So we begin with the mind. I have a bunch of revolutions to pass on to you. They might blow your mind!
- Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Nerdist-Way-Reach-Next-Level/dp/042525318X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1353680186&sr=1-1&keywords=nerdist+way
- You are the warden rather than the prisoner of your emotions. - Chris Hardwick
- The third is the Carlos Castaneda quote "We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” It only makes sense to put your energy into being happy. Making that decision only brings positive energy into your life. People like being around happy people.
- Choose a positive attitude.
- If you are looking for evidence to support your particular attitude, you will find it in the world. If you think the world is full of trolls, you will find them. In fact they are all you will see.
- RPG Your Life
- Character Tome
- Quemment Time!
- Today's Lesson: You deserve to be happy. More on that next week.
Here are some links that deal with the issues we discussed:
- Josh Rodner: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/josh-radnor-liberal-arts-meet/id301899522?i=120482992&mt=2
- Depression Comx: http://depressioncomix.tumblr.com/